We are happy to offer options to add money to your student’s lunch account online through www.myschoolbucks.com.
See the video link below to learn how to set up automatic payments.
Parents can make secure payments online with their computer or phone, any time of the day. If your child’s lunch account balance is low, it takes just a few minutes to make an online payment using E-Check, Visa, Master, or Discover (credit/debit card). See the video link below for instructions on how to set up Low Balance Email Alerts.
Quest Allergen Disclaimer
Due to the handcrafted nature of our menu items, our kitchens which share cooking and preparation areas, and our reliance on suppliers for accurate information, we cannot eliminate the risk of cross-contact or guarantee that any item is free of any allergen. There is a possibility that suppliers of the commercial foods we use can change the formulation or substitute ingredients at any time, without notice. To that end, we make every attempt to identify ingredients and menu items that contain the 8 major allergens (milk, eggs, soybeans, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts). The allergen information provided is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge and is based entirely on the information provided by our suppliers. We also make every effort to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies.
Marquette consults individually with customers whom have food allergies to minimize allergic reactions. Prior to consuming menu items, individuals with life-threatening food allergies should confirm the ingredient information on the actual label of the product. If a customer decides that the menu item is safe on any given day, that decision is entirely their responsibility. Marquette will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at Marquette. No allergen information should ever be considered a guarantee, but simply a best faith effort to serve our customers.
Customers with food allergies are encouraged to contact Food Service Director, Jason Rosegay at firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-582-7771 or Quest District Manager Rebecca Cohen, MPH, RD, LDN, email@example.com, 630-376-4772 for additional information and/or support.
Quest is committed to offering a variety of healthful options. All of our meals feature lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
We utilize programs that help us source from farmers and artisans within 250 miles of your school. These programs provide access to the highest-quality produce and specialty foods that we get to offer in our dining hall.
Our Food Philosophy
We are passionate about food and we believe in wholesome, nutritious ingredients. That is why we are committed to using items healthier for both our bodies and the planet. By purchasing with the following standards in mind and preparing items so that they are as fresh as possible when served, we support local agriculture, increase nutrition, and intensify flavor.
- Never using artificial trans-fats for any items prepared in house.
- Never using MSG.
- Serving produce that is fresh, fresh frozen or packed in 100% juice or water.
- Sourcing milk that is local and free of added growth hormones.
- Serving 100% cage-free eggs.
- Offering 100% produced at origin, hand harvested, mountain grown, custom-blended coffees. Supporting partnerships with the Colombia Coffee Growers Association, Rainforest Trust, and numerous charities through Fundraising 365.
- Serving proteins that are USDA certified.
- Purchasing sustainable seafood that follows the Marine Stewardship Council’s guidelines and recommendations.
- Writing menus that feature seasonal and regional products we source from local farmers and small producers.
- Accommodating nutritional and dietary requests.
- Offering a wide variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Serving an array of whole grain breads, pastas and cereals.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Quest provides the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service.
Vision: We are committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it.
Values: Integrity, Responsiveness, Accountability, Respect, Excellence